Friday, May 30, 2014

Chapter 2 - Melody's Evil Plan

 Chapter 2:
  As Melody walked down the treacherous hallways, ready to threaten, she noticed Jamie's locker just a crack open.  She smeared her little evil grin on.  Melody waved to her fans as she walked to Jamie's locker, trying not to act suspicious.  She leaned on the locker next to Jamie's, pretending she was just taking a rest.  Then Melody poked her finger in, then her hand, then she opened it all the way.  She grabbed Jamie's phone out of her locker and softly chuckled, trying not to make it obvious that she just hijacked Jamie's locker.
  "Hey, what are you doing in Jamie's locker?  Asked the girl whose locker was right next to Jamie's.
"Why do you care?"  Melody answered as she  turned around away from the locker.  "Because she's my friend."  She stated.  "Well, if your so concerned, I, for your information, am going to retrieve something I had requested to get for her."  Melody answered proudly.  "Yeah sure, but Jamie hates you."  She stated once again.  "I was simply being nice.  I know what I did with the whole milk-on-Jamie's-head thing is so unforgivable, but she gave me a second chance."  Melody lied through her teeth.    "Fine.  I guess I"ll hold off for now, but I am still on to you."  She gave Melody the I'm watching you hand signal, and walked off.
  "YES!!  I finally got her to buzz off!!!  Melody hopped up down with evil happiness.  She rushed down the crowds, of middle schoolers and of into the bathroom.  When Melody was finally into the bathroom safely with a scratch or two, she turned on one of the bathroom sinks.  "When you don't have a phone, then I guess you won't survive  Jamie!!!  MWAHAHAAHAHA!!!  She laughed as loud as a yodeler.  Then she drowned her phone in water from the sink.
  That's when Jamie walked out of a bathroom stall to see what was going on, but for Melody, was gone.  And her phone was RUINED!!!!  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"  Jamie shrieked.  That's when Jamie got a little furious.  Ok, actually she went completely waco.  "Oh..... I see Melody.  You want to play that game, then we will play, that, game."  Jamie said to herself.  And she stormed out of the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment